In the heart of Amsterdam’s famous museum district, right opposite the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum, is the Conservatorium hotel. Built on the former site of the Sweelinck Conservatory of Music, this luxury lifestyle hotel is situated next to the luxury shopping district, the P.C. Hooftstraat. The sense of arrival in the spacious atrium of this architectural masterpiece is exceptional, combining history with contemporary design. Brushed-oak flooring and beige furniture define the cool autumnal color scheme in the rooms and suites. Bathrooms are designed with large rainfall showers and most with oversized tubs. Guests can expect highlights of the city’s culinary scene at Taiko Restaurant, Tunes Bar and the Brasserie and enjoy a wide range of signature treatments at the hotel’s Akasha Holistic Wellbeing. A spacious and tranquil urban retreat, where visitors can enjoy a dazzling 18-meter pool, a private Hammam and the best equipped gym of any hotel in Amsterdam. http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com/
• One Category Room Upgrade Subject to Availability
• Complimentary Daily Continental Breakfast for two
• Complimentary Gin & Tonic Tasting in Tunes Bar
• Unique Dutch Welcome Gift
For reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 20 570 00 00 | Promo code: BMWHK2019
• Offer is valid until 31st December 2019.
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
• Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or services.
• In case of any dispute, the decision of Conservatorium hotel shall be final.